The so-called professional term refers to the unified industry name for some specific things in a specific field. These titles are common in international practice, and the communication is very convenient, so the terminology is used in all walks of life, and in different industries, the terminology is naturally different. As a professional PCB circuit board
manufacturer, Jiubao will give you a popular science, PCB The professional terminology of the circuit board industry, I believe everyone will gain something after reading it.
The materials for making circuit boards usually have XPC, FR1, FR2, CEM1, CEM3 and FR4, XPC, paper core, no 94-VO fire mark. Let's take a look at what it means:
1. FR1 is an insulating and flame-retardant PC film with high insulation level, good temperature resistance, high flame-retardant level, and has the characteristics of easy folding, bending, and processing. It cannot be electroplated or tinned, and can withstand high temperatures of 105 degrees Celsius.
2. FR2, paper core phenolic resin copper clad board, cannot be electroplated and tinned, and can withstand high temperature of 130 degrees Celsius.
3. CEM1, epoxy glass cloth paper substrate, belongs to broken glass fiber.
4. CEM3, paper core epoxy resin copper-clad glass fiberboard, belongs to the whole piece of glass fiber, and is generally used to produce single-sided panels.
5. FR4, epoxy resin copper-clad glass cloth board, which belongs to the whole piece of glass fiber, is generally used to produce double-sided boards and multi-layer boards;
6. Electroplating, the process of plating a thin layer of other metals or alloys on some metal surfaces by using the principle of electrolysis to improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflective properties, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate, etc.) and enhance aesthetics.
7. Spray tin, specifically, immerse the PCB board
in the molten solder pool, so that all exposed copper surfaces will be covered by solder, and then remove the excess solder on the PCB board
through a hot air cutter, that is, hot air Leveling.
8. Silk screen printing is to print characters according to customer requirements, usually white;
9. Green oil is a green solder resist, which can protect the circuit pattern formed for a long time.
10. Shape, cutting is also called V cutting, milling is also called gong board.